I, Alex Gorokhov and my partner, Radmila Ladizhinsky, are a perfect fusion of classic traditional photography and photojournalism, combining artistic photography and unique lighting techniques.
Glatt means the highest level of Quality. Two camera lenses are better than one. No more single photographer rushing to capture unrepeatable, once in a lifetime moments on Your Chasseneh. No more time limitations. There is no better result when an artistic female photographer works with a Kallah, adjusting her veil and dress, as well as her posture to create amaizing portraits.
There are few reason why Glatt & Art may be the best and smartest choice for your event:
1. There is a female and a male professional photographer present at every wedding. Here's why:
2. We have extensive professional experience in wedding photography as well as in photojournalistic and sport photography. Alex Gorokhov started wedding photography in 1984 in Minsk, organized and taught a photography course as a trade program for 12-17 yea- old children. Alex has a lot of publications in different magazines and newspapers including Jewish Week and Jewish Press.
Radmila Ladyzhinskaya is an award-winning photographer, a member of WPPI (Wedding & Portrait Photographers International) and ISPWP ( International Society of Professional Wedding Photographers) …. Her works appeared in many galleries including the United Nations Headquarters in New York City. In 2007, she held a private gallery in New York City. Also, Radmila has had numerous magazine publications including magazine covers.
3. We don’t look at weddings as photo shoots. We will capture all the important parts of your wedding without intruding on your time together. We try to make photographing your wedding a fun and enjoyable experience for everyone involved. It is your special day, and we want to make it relaxing and memorable.
4. Our goal is to capture the feelings and emotions of your Wedding day. One of a kind moments, tears of joy, a touch or embrace. When we freeze these moments in time, we create something that lasts forever. Wedding photos should be more than a record of who was there and what they were wearing. Wedding photos should help you recall the total experience of that day.
5. We have no time limitation on the Chasseneh day. We start when the Kallah sits down to get her makeup done and finish when musicians turn off their amplifiers.
All our customers get high resolution images on DVDs. No hidden charges. Book us for Your wedding before it is too late at (718) 771-4402 or (347) 680-2995 and do not forget - when You deal with some photo studios You never know which photographer is going to take pictures of Your Simcha. But if you are really smart and go with Glatt & Art, You will get Alex and Radmila, plus three light persons for no extra charge plus a lot of GLATT & ART.
Information: About Us